Lisa Cataldo, Realtor Associate at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage represents buyers and sellers in Ventura and Los Angeles Counties. Lisa joined Nona Green of Green Properties in 2005, as her Buyer’s Agent and full-time Transaction Coordinator. With the addition of three buyers’ agents to the Agoura Horse Property team, Lisa was promoted to Team Manager in 2015.
Lisa attended Boston College where she earned her B.A. Degree in Psychology with a minor in Business Administration. Having relocated her family to the Los Angeles area from Boston, Lisa is sensitive to the needs of those who relocate and works hard to find the ideal dwelling to meet their needs. Lisa is a part of the Cartus Relocation team, a worldwide network providing referrals to specialized agents in major real estate markets.
A resident of Old Agoura and an expert on our local schools, Lisa has children who have attended Bay Laurel Elementary, White Oak Elementary, Lindero Canyon Middle School, Colina Middle School, Agoura High School, Westlake High School, and La Reina High School.
Lisa is an expediter who goes the distance to get the job done!
Lisa holds the following Real Estate designations:
- California Real Estate Salesperson License # 01719717
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member California Association of Realtors
- Member Conejo Simi Moorpark Association of Realtors
- Associate Member Beverly Hills/Greater Los Angeles Association of Realtors
- Cartus Network Affinity Relocation Specialist
- JP Morgan Chase Certified Short Sale Specialist
- Certified Condominium & Planned Development Specialist
- Member National Association of Professional Women